Commenting in other player's showrooms

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
kacheekcrazy

4:21pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

Hey everyone. I was just thinking to myself that it would be neat if players could post comments on their pets in other's showrooms. Ok, that might have not made any sense at all, but I will give an example:

Suppose a player named creatuluvr (this is just a random thought up name) had  a blonde ebilia, and a player named musicrocks really thought it was pretty, and he/she posted in creatuluvr's showroom saying, "Hey, I love your Blonde Ebilia, it sooo nice"! Then, creatuluvr could reply back and say "Thankies ^^". 

Now wouldn't that we cool? Thats just my opinion - and i would like to see yours. Thanks for listening! ^^ 

zebez

7:40pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

I actually think it is a cool idea, but I'm not sure where a commentiing feature would be placed. Maybe at the bottom of the showroom? Also you could do this on the user's mani page but yeah I still think it would be fun.

O`_o
wolfspirit25

8:17pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

I don't like this idea. You can already comment on people's profiles so if you really want to say something about someone's pet you can do it there. The showroom thing would create a huge amount of spam posts, not to mention people with pets like black or albino CS pets would get so many posts they would be overrun. Sorry, I just think the profile is enough space to comment. If you aren't respals with the person and absolutely have to comment, send an rmail.

Go to page: 1