Blessed Jaaku/Ebilia worth more points for Xespa/Xoria's quests

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
catra

11:19am Oct 29 2020 (last edited on 11:20am Oct 29 2020)

Normal User

As the ti
tle suggests, here are some pros I've considered to implementing this feature
People who haven't been as lucky hatching holiday pets with colors can increase the worth of their naturals they give to the sisters.
When it comes to turning in creatu to the sisters, it means that the points you receive from them are based basically entirely on luck, or how much TU you're able to throw around to buy fodder pets. Although this quest event isn't extremely short by any means, if you happen to hatch just naturals  and don't have TU to buy (expensive) colored holiday creatu for the week this event is open you'll fall short and probably not be able to get everything you wanted.
 It's slightly discouraging, especially to newer users, and I think adding in the aspect of blessed pets being worth more would imply a more "you can get the item you like if you work hard for it" (but also for a much more modest price in TU) theme that would improve morale/make the quest turn in more gratifying (instead of it being like "*sigh* i guess im gonna throw more natties at Xoria today :/" type deal)

It doesn't need to be worth a /ton/ of points, and the rarer colors could of course outweigh the blessing points-wise, but I think it would be both more encouraging for users and also implement the shrine/improve the shrine economy even more during the Halloween event. I know a lot of things are chalked up to luck here on Res, but I think implementing the ability to simply "work hard" for something without having to leave it up to luck entirely improves the gameplay experience all around.

Support for this is appreciated, and thank you for taking the time to read this. Feel free to share your opinions whether they list more pros or cons on this suggestion.
fearow

11:21am Oct 29 2020

Normal User

i think this is a great idea and would be really fun i think, i got a little burnt out on blessing pets so this would make it a little more fresh for me at least :thumbsup:

SecretsOfTheShadows

12:39pm Oct 29 2020

Normal User

I like the idea.

wolfspirit25

5:00pm Oct 29 2020

Normal User

In the same vein, it'd be nice if mutants were also worth more, since right now you can't even turn them in, which seems odd.

Go to page: 1