A Newbie's Idea!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Tymid

4:52pm Mar 20 2011

Normal User

Alright, so I'm very new, and if this is already an idea, I apologize. (Yes, I've done searching, but, meh.) Also, since I just joined today, if this is already in effect, please let me know. Anywho, enough disclaimers; on to the idea!

At least for me, personally, a bit of a countdown timer until new hatches are available, games can be played again, etc. would be quite useful. Such as, when you go to your hatchery, and you have no hatches left for that day, there's something thatin says: "You may hatch again in 6h and 42min." or something like that, likewise with the games. It would help me personally, because of my College schedule, I get on at odd hours, and sometimes forget when the last time I played/hatched down to the hour, and it might also make things easier for players in different time-zones, so they're not as confused by the site time mixed with their own time. (I'm only one hour behind, and it's slightly confusing for me.)

Anywho, that's my idea. I hope it's worth something, or I can at least get linked to the appropriate information to where this is located. 

Thanks!

-Tymid

wolfspirit25

4:58pm Mar 20 2011

Normal User

All hatches and games reset at midnight Res time. You can see what time it is in the Today bar on the left side of the screen (below the Navigation bar).

Tymid

5:16pm Mar 20 2011

Normal User

I suppose I was unsure due to the fact that the hatchery states that it's every 24 hours. I was confused as to if it was a rotating 24 hours, (like the resetting at midnight) or 24 hours from the time of the action. :) Thank you.
Go to page: 1