'100km to view Showroom/Gallery/User shops.'

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Twintkitty

2:55am Mar 24 2011

Normal User

Literally.

You know all those Justin Bieber/Miley Cyrus/Insert singer /band here fans? Quite a few overload their profiles with pictures of them. It's okay to have a few, but not taking up literally the whole profile. Then all of us scroll down to be able to see your shop/showroom/gallery , and get slapped back to Square One by your freshly loaded pictures. And once we're done with THAT , we have to deal with lag and pictures that just scream OMGTHISSINGERSOHOT.

But that's my view :| 

Jenny

12:05pm Mar 24 2011

Normal User

I support~. I actually know quite a few people who have things like that, especially a certain Justin Bieber and emo/scene boys. >_>

All I want is to see their user shops, not some adolescent singer or random band.

But It's not just fans of bands/singer. It's also the people who overload their profiles with random anime pictures. 

i’m such a gamer uwu
username

4:32pm Mar 24 2011

Normal User

That and pictures of kittens and bunnys and puppys and ponies. I support. It would be great if the pics would only show up on the first page of a given shop too. 
Lilith

8:26pm Mar 24 2011

I won't bother going to the shops of these profiles. It takes up too much of my time, so I just close the page, meaning they are losing potential sales. Maybe if more were aware of this it might change?

I think the profile system may be different in V3 also, I hope so anyway!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Go to page: 1