Viewing Pets on Others' Profiles

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Yoshi

1:45am Feb 20 2012 (last edited on 1:46am Feb 20 2012)

Normal User

At first I thought it was just an iPad thing, but now I'm on my laptop and I've come across yet another profile doing this. o:

Basically, I go to look through someone's pets, la la. But when I click Next, instead of going to the next pet normally, it replaces my little pets module with the other person's second pet. Now clicking Next again does nothing, and all I seem to be able to do is click Previous. Which simply makes it so that the first pet appears in both places.

Makes it awfully hard to look through other people's pets. :u

I've had this happen on multiple profiles. They always seem to be ones that have very minimal change in their coding, if any at all. Unfortunately I don't remember any of the other usernames.

Midna

4:07am Feb 20 2012

Normal User

Ah yes, I've gotten annoyed by that. Been wondering what's up for ages :x

Graveyardfox

9:29am Feb 20 2012

Normal User

I noticed that the other day too then forgot about it. I think also when you try to look through the pets of a user with coding on their profile that hides the side bar, you can't. No matter how many times you click the Next it won't go to the next pet, probably because it's doing the same thing, but you just don't see it.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Yoshi

2:49pm Feb 20 2012

Normal User

Huh. That would sure make sense. o: Maybe I've just never noticed it on any coded profiles because I always assume it's slow Internet when I can't click the Next button but don't see anything that really seems wrong. But indeedy, it might actually be that they're doing this and you can't tell.

3mmique

4:42am Feb 21 2012

Normal User

Found this on a fair few profiles,
normally it is on the "Simple" ones with little to no coding,
with only a bit of text rather than a block of coding.

мα∂ηεss ωιℓℓ cσηsυмε үσυ...
Wendla

5:47am Mar 16 2012

Normal User

Same here with me. Some profiles work, some don't...

what's going on!?

Clouding

9:07pm Mar 16 2012

Normal User

I noticed this on lots of profiles. But, ones with layouts-[some, not all] had no problem at all.
But this has been going on [atleast for me] for a fair amount of time.

I am online..
YoursTruly

5:02am Apr 5 2012

Normal User

Yeah, this has been going on for some time. Spotted it a couple of weeks ago and had this big long discussion with the sb about it. xD

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
merboy1010

1:15am Apr 18 2012

Normal User

yeah me too.

Go to page: 1