Wolfspi's writing commissions

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
NightmareDream

1:53pm Apr 12 2010 (last edited on 1:57pm Apr 12 2010)

Normal User

I would ask for a story but don't I have enough tu. So I would have been a good customer but... x3 Sorreh... I'll give you a bump~

Well, I have an albino creatu but... I'll come to you if/when I'm ready to give him up. O.o

Zydrate

2:46pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Type of Story (pet page, profile page, something else): Pet page, please.

Subject of Story (which pet, you, a friend, some random animal, etc): Chochokpi, my amber Easero

(Optional) Topic of Story (if you have a specific topic you want written about, a day in their lives, their history, whatever):

Style of Story (narrative, flashback, first person, whatever): First person

Mood of Story (happy, sad, doesn't matter, etc): You decide ^^

Length of Story (really short, as long as you want, whatever): Short enough to fit on only his pet page

Background (a little of what the main focus of the story likes to do, their personality, just a little something to work off of): Have you ever read Fruits Basket, Wolfspi? Well, Chochokpi is a bit like Momiji Sohma. He is very kind and generous around others, but inside, he is sad.

Cost (how much you're willing to pay for this): 1.5mil c:

Optional: What they look like (if you want me to include appearance, I need to know what they look like XD. If it's a pet, I can see that for myself): Um... He's an amber Easero. o3o

((I'm deciding if I should order another story. I'm writing a book, and I think it would be cool to have a short story with Lanah and Aris in it, but I'm not sure if I want to blow all my tu at once. ^^;))

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

Staryulynn

3:51pm Apr 15 2010

Normal User

Type of Story (pet page, profile page, something else): Pet Page, for my Dear Bisetsu. :D

Subject of Story (which pet, you, a friend, some random animal, etc):  Bisetsu my albino Uilus.

(Optional) Topic of Story (if you have a specific topic you want written about, a day in their lives, their history, whatever): Hmm, If you would like to tell how he was from a little egg, when I won him from Fizz's raffle, to the day he is now the leader. Please make it up I guess as you go, with these little details I can provide.

Style of Story (narrative, flashback, first person, whatever): Ermm.. I dunno you can pick.

Mood of Story (happy, sad, doesn't matter, etc): The Mood is Thoughtful, Curious, and Happy.

Length of Story (really short, as long as you want, whatever): Whatever works for you!

Background (a little of what the main focus of the story likes to do, their personality, just a little something to work off of): Bisetsu is an Albino Uilus, who like all stand proud and tall, he is the leader of the pets, and very graceful at times. Yet he is always curious, always in his own world, and likes to fool around.

Cost (how much you're willing to pay f or this): 1mil pure.

Optional: What they look like (if you want me to include appearance, I need to know what they look like XD. If it's a pet, I can see that for myself):

Bisetsu is a male Albino Uilus,

Thank you! I would love to order one for my Albino Easero, but all I have is some easter items, and well RWNs.

-and a new day will dawn, for those who stand long, and the forest will echo with laughter-
Zydrate

6:59pm Apr 26 2010

Normal User

Type of Story (pet page, profile page, something else): Profile, I guess. ^^

Subject of Story (which pet, you, a friend, some random animal, etc): Aris Akil and Lanah Harja are the main characters. (Both are female - Aris is a vampire [most of the vampires in my books have wings, which Aris does], and Lanah is a werewolf. The two species are mortal enemies, but they are getting together to overthrow Takana Biye, the vampire queen, also Aris's aunt. Aris and Lanah are soulmates.) Sarosto and Aelfgar Akil (Aris's triplet brothers - they have wings), Garmund Akil (their father - has wings), Kali Biye (no wings, their mother), and Melanthe Harja (Lanah's mother) may be used in the story as well.

(Optional) Topic of Story (if you have a specific topic you want written about, a day in their lives, their history, whatever): Ah, you choose. c: I can't think of anything that would fit in the book. I just want this to be kind of random, not really fitting in anywhere. Like a short story.

Style of Story (narrative, flashback, first person, whatever): Can you do it first-person from Lanah's p.o.v., please? c:

Mood of Story (happy, sad, doesn't matter, etc): Doesn't matter

Length of Story (really short, as long as you want, whatever): Long enough to fit on my profile page. c:

Background (a little of what the main focus of the story likes to do, their personality, just a little something to work off of):

Aris - Aris Akil grew up on Vaderhadrien, the world the Strix (vampires) and tye'rak (werewolves) are from. She grew up believing since she was seven that the tye'rak murdered her mother. Aris controls the powers of darkness and was a werewolf hunter until her queen ordered her to be sent to the human world. There, she is kidnapped by her own brother, Aelfgar (although she didn't know he was her brother at the time), and his party, Lanah among them. {Looks - Aris has long blue-black hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has pale skin and sharp ice-blue eyes. She usually wears black and carries around a silver dagger that belonged to her mother.}

Lanah - Lanah Harja was born and raised in the human world. Although she looks tough, she is actually a real softie and hates hurting anything. She usually gets along with her mother, Melanthe, but not when it comes to Aris - especially when Melanthe predicts that Aris will die by Lanah's own hand. {Looks - Lanah has dark honey-blonde hair with brown streaks that falls to her shoulders. She usualy wears it pinned up. She usually wears jeans and a T-shirt and has a necklace with a pendant shaped like a cross.}

Sarosto & Aelfgar - Sarosto and Aelfgar are always dedicated, especially when it comes to their younger sister, Aris. They love a good fight. They are quick to anger and slow to forgive. {Looks - (Sarosto) Sarosto has shaggy jet-black hair. One of his eyes is jade-green, and the other is ice-blue. He has pale skin and prefers to wear clothes that show off his muscles. (Aelfgar) Aelfgar is one of the few albino vampires. Everything about him is white, save for his garnet-colored eyes. He wears black to stand out.}

Garmund - Not much is known about Garmund, other than he was Kali Biye's mate and is the father of Aelfgar, Sarosto, and Aris. He is also the leader of the rebels. {Looks - He has pepper and salt colored hair and goatee. He has fair skin and is usually dressed in a suit.}

Kali - Kali is one of the few vampires without wings. Usually those vampires are shunned, but Kali wasn't because she is the queen's little sister. Kali is the mother of Aelfgar, Sarosto, and Aris. When Takana took Aelfgar and Sarosto away from her, she wanted to go after them. Her sister attacked her and threw her through the Portal, the gateway between Vaderhadrien and the human world. Kali had amnesia for eleven years before Aris finally found her. {Looks - Kali has platinum blonde hair, although it is completely natural to her. Her most distinguishing feature is her jade-green eyes. She has slightly-tanned skin and is usually seen in jeans and a T-shirt.}

Melanthe - Melanthe is Lanah's single mother. She is completely blind and is also a prophetess. She hates Aris and her family. {Looks - Melanthe has white, curly hair. Her features are pale and wrinkly. She is often found wearing mismatched clothing.}

Cost (how much you're willing to pay for this): 1mil

Optional: What they look like (if you want me to include appearance, I need to know what they look like XD. If it's a pet, I can see that for myself): Ahm, see above. ^^;

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

wolfspirit25

10:05am Jun 23 2010

Normal User

Alright, waited to edit the main post until everyone had paid that I just finished. Well, everyone has paid (except those with art due) and all my stories are done, people should add names to the list of people I'm writing for now (this means you should all order)

Zeno

1:33pm Jun 30 2010

Normal User

i have already sent you the commision and the payment in an rmail ^^

Staryulynn

11:44am Jul 14 2010 (last edited on 1:51pm Jul 14 2010)

Normal User

Type of Story (pet page, profile page, something else): Well, its about four special pets, pet page, I supose.

Subject of Story (which pet, you, a friend, some random animal, etc): Charms, Safana, Sinya, and Imaginary the creatu. Better known as Har - Charms, Saf - Safana, Inya - Sinya, and Ary - Imaginary.

(Optional) Topic of Story (if you have a specific topic you want written about, a day in their lives, their history, whatever): Okay, well these are element master creatu. Har being Air, Inya being water, Ary being Earth, and well Har also has some fire, Saf is the healer. Har i going in a stage of lonesome, needing tips of the world, controlling her anger, with all the elegance and beauty in her Ary falls head over heels. Har doesn't realize it, until close to death or something like that. Its not happily ever after, ever. It has many twists and turns, but they overcome everything and get closer bound. Saf has many parts to this as well does Inya.

Style of Story (narrative, flashback, first person, whatever): Doesn't matter.

Mood of Story (happy, sad, doesn't matter, etc): Dangerous, Romantic, Silly, Cute, and well whatever goes with the twists and turns.

Length of Story (really short, as long as you want, whatever): Very long@ or well long.

Background (a little of what the main focus of the story likes to do, their personality, just a little something to work off of):  covered the plot, let me give you their personalities.

Charms / Har ~ Likes to be called Har, she is always adventure looking, shielded from anything but her feelings and thoughts. She masters the air, and her fire is huge only when she is angry, which is something she needs to learn how to controll. She can be very serious, or very silly depending on the mood of the time. She does want love! Her colors out do her self, as she is an albino aerix. o3o

Imaginary / Ary ~ Likes to be called Ary, as he hates the though of being Imaginary. He is cazy like hi mane of hair. Her horn doesn't carry any powers like the other ezahni of his kind. He is gloomy and hates wondering alone. Secretly in love with Har, hes most always serious, unless with Har.

Safana / Saf ~ Actually likes to be called Safana more, but gets called Saf more than she would like. She is a very young healer, yet full of wisdom. Her best friend is Inya, who she has grown up with. She is with her all the time. Saf has spent most her life with plants, and knows how to heal well. She is fun loving and hates to be serious even though her job calls for it.

Sinya / Inya ~ When she is caled Siya, she thinks its a Sin. She hates it. She is the water goddess, yet with a cat its odd how these things work out. Her best friend is Safana, and well you could get most her info of her pet page. :D

Charms ~ Albino

Ary ~ GAS

Saf ~ Blonde

Sinya ~ Indigo

Cost (how much you're willing to pay for this):  3mil ish? I can get more. Shouldn't have bought art. >o<

Optional: What they look like (if you want me to include appearance, I need to know what they look like XD. If it's a pet, I can see that for myself): Its a pet

-and a new day will dawn, for those who stand long, and the forest will echo with laughter-
Yaizhbeen

9:50am Aug 3 2010

Normal User

*bumps into this board*
Don't forget to green my name too, Wolfspi ;-).
And really-really sorry for the delay. You can consider Morgoth as a compensation :-D.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6