Vol's Dragon

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Vol

10:05pm Nov 28 2009 (last edited on 10:13pm Nov 28 2009)

Normal User

This is a story,oh what a story.Not for children,or the "faint of heart".-Now let us begin.

ONCE-upon a time,there was a fearsome draogn,feared by all the people who knew of it's exhistance.It was the dragon of a powerful warrior by the name of Vol.Some thought he was a great descendent of Zeus.He was a large muscular fellow,sort of clumsy,but very serious.Let us just say he got the job done.

Back to the dragon-were his left eye once was there was a black button sewn on with golden silkstring,the very exphensive kind.He had many scars all over his body.He would pray on wild cats and smaller draogns...rarely humans,but he learned to crave dwarfs.He was atleast fifty feet tall the last time he was spotted.This dragon did not breathe fire,but acid.He was a blinding blue color(similar to Letainted's  name).

He was most known for the masacre of Blachtek,a powerful city near England.Everycitizen of the city was brutalized,i know your wondering how the story got out to any humans,I offen wonder that myself,but I doubt any survivors.

Some say Vol's dragon is still rumaging around somewhere feeding on common wildlife.-others say he was put to rest by the dragon slayer Patrick.I'm not sure but may the legend of this dragon frighten the little children forever!

PLEASE POST COMMENTS.

Outsane

10:07pm Nov 28 2009

Normal User

o 3o Nice story, Vol. ;D Good ending. Lol.

Vol

10:14pm Nov 28 2009 (last edited on 10:15pm Nov 28 2009)

Normal User

BUMP-thanks P@ssword Godess-your Critique means alot to me! ;3
Go to page: 1