Section from the Book i'm writing, Critics wanted

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Jemi

4:25am May 17 2010

Normal User

Comments and ti
tle suggestions wanted, this piece is from the final battle at the end, so don't worry if you don't know who all the characters are and stuff

I shifted knowing death was waiting, I ran away from Sai thinking that if I fought and died, he would survive and take care of India and maybe one day love her has he had loved me.

He would never forgive me for doing what I thought would protect him. he would never have the chance to, but I would wait for him in the light.

I came to the stream where I had come only once before, the first time I shifted.         

It seemed fitting for me to come here, and for my nightmare to be here too. I watched in silent horror as the smilodons melted from the shadows, sabers gilinting in the moonlight, they were easily bigger than me, even in moon cat form, alone i was no match for even just one of them.

99.99% of the Girls in America would pass out if Edward Cullen disappeared. Post this to your siggy if you were the .01% Happily locking him in Sheldon Cooper's Apartment
Jemi

2:51am May 27 2010

Normal User

bump

99.99% of the Girls in America would pass out if Edward Cullen disappeared. Post this to your siggy if you were the .01% Happily locking him in Sheldon Cooper's Apartment
kogerer

5:59pm May 27 2010

Normal User

i luv it! 

http://i43.tinypic.com/wlw1at.jpg
Twilight Fanatic
Jemi

3:39am Jun 19 2010

Normal User

thank you and here is some more

I tried to focus, trying to use my power to even the odds. but i was panicing, my mind was a jumbled mess and in this state i was going to be an easy defeat. 

I heard a roar not far away, that would have been Sai trying to save me. a few seconds later the pride emerged from the shadows of the trees ready for battle.

Kitnye

8:11pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

i can't give a good critic because i'm confused. also it's 'panicking' not panicing ( that was probably an error on your part but I'm just saying).

Adopt one today! Please help save my egg by clicking! D=
Mechromancer

10:33pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

I love it, Jemi! <3

(Banner made by Kina)
Jemi

12:25am Jun 26 2010

Normal User

Thank you, and the panicking' not panicing, thing was a typo 

Go to page: 1