Rescreatu's first Valentines day

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Kirby

6:37pm Jan 27 2013 (last edited on 9:03am Sep 30 2014)

Normal User

Alright so on the Shout box Zen came up with the idea that I would have a sleigh being pulled by Iluvus and spreading love all over Rescreatu as depicted here in her art ( thank you for making this Zen <3 ) 
http://fav.me/d5swfmw
Art from Syaraa th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/233/8/a/for_ally_by_syaraa-d6j3ej2.png 

Now I came up with this story and tried to do it sort of like how a lot of res's books are done if you see a mistake I didn't pick up feel free to point it out for me <3

Once upon a time, the inhabitants of the four planets Reiflem, Relcore,
Atquati and Scria were locked in a deadly war not only with each other but
with human and creatu alike. The creatu felt they were slaves serving the
humans, while the humans believed they were aiding the creatu by giving them
homes, food, shelter and caring for their young. The two races where soon battling themselves and each other. Humans for the rare and difficult to find creatu eggs, and creatu for food and hiding places from the humans. Creatu worked their hardest to hide their eggs to try and keep the humans from locating them and some even began to attack humans, even if they had not been directly provoked. Humans began to restrict their 
companion's freedom to keep them from joining the forces of the wild creatu, some even caging them to prevent them from wondering off. It seemed as though no peace
would come from this. 

One day, a girl who lived on the planet Scria took a trip to Reiflem. Though this
was dangerous, she hoped to locate an Ardur creatu or an abandoned egg. After hours of looking for the creatu, she could not locate one, and feeling defeated she found a safe place to rest. While taking a
drink she heard a faint cry of distress and she set out to find out what was wrong. Soon she found a ball of pink fluff that was about to be attacked by a fully
grown Meiko. She yelled and tossed some stones at the much larger creatu trying to scare it away. Once it had flown away, she ran over to the small ball of fluff.  Finding it was weak and hurt, the girl frowned
and gently lifted up the young creatu in her arms, cradling it as she stood and
looked around.

Seeing the creatu had no owner, she hurried back to the portal nexus and returned to
Scria and quickly made her way to the Care Center. Whilst the creatu was being treated, she learned that the creatu was called an Iluvu. Its natural
color being a light pink with red hearts going down the arms and always mewling
out a sound very close to ‘i luv u!’ She couldn’t believe how adorable the creatu
sounded and quickly bonded with it. Days past and once the Iluvu was fully grown, she
returned to Reiflem with her new companion, and while walking more Iluvus began
to come out!

Her Iluvu had begun to tell others how she helped him and soon more came to her asking for help; she happily agreed to protect them. The Iluvus had been hiding because of the war going on between the humans and creatu. These creatu had decided not to take sides as they did not wish to hurt their friends from either side. Because of this the girl
moved to Reiflem in secret and remained hidden with the iluvus keeping them safe
from harm.

As the winter months drew
to a close the girl began finding Iluvu eggs. Her companions had began bringing
them to her! She knew she couldn’t hatch all of these on her own and suddenly
had an idea. She gathered up all the eggs and found some clothes she had been
given around the Uilus 
season. She pulled on the warm clothing and found a sled and unused harnesses. She got together every adult iluvu and connected them to
the sled then loaded it up with the Iluvu eggs.

“This
war has gone on long enough! You Iluvus listen now, you call me your queen and I live to
protect and love you. To make these worlds better we can share our love! Lets
remind all of The planets what its like to love and smile!” The girl smiled
brightly and the Iluvus cried out happily and soon they were off. To every town
and each planet, Iluvu eggs where hidden and the Queen of Iluvus made sure
everyone found at least one.  With
the help of the Iluvu’s adorable looks and affectionate ways, peace was brought
to the planets. 

To this day the Queen is
still around, however she no longer has to deliver eggs because she sends her Iluvus
out back to their home planet to breed and hide their eggs. Though some still
will bring eggs to her as thanks. She hatches, protects and loves every one of
the Iluvus she encounters and continues to spread love though out the worlds.
We still celebrate the first trip she made long ago, the date of February 14
th,
The Day of Love, Valentine's day. Named after the queen’s valiant journey of the
worlds.

Llama

6:41pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

I really liked your story <3 so did my bf

Frank

3:20am Jan 28 2013

Normal User

I really don't want to be harsh but I'm really into writing and I'm quite picky and scrutinizing.

Well, I like the story, I really do. It has some kind of familiarity into it. It is not hard to read and is quite short making it more amazing. What I would want to see more is some kind of dynamism to the plot. More things/events could've been placed or a greater conflict could've been presented.This way, the ending (which is nice) could really shine through.

Good job!

AutumnSunrise204

5:00am Jan 28 2013

Normal User

I like your story.  It's very sweet...and a little sad.

"But how will I know when I get there?" "Trust me, you\'ll know." "I don\'t under...oh." "What\'s wrong?" "I\'m there." "Heh heh, told ya!"
Phos

9:09am Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Aw, that's really sweet Ally!
Makes me feel sugary. e v e

Imma agree with Frank though, there's always space for improvement!

Kirby

9:21am Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Yeah Frank does have a point and when reading this it does feel like something is missing but I can't seem to pinpoint what it is D= I'll figure it out though <3

Eiji

4:17pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Aww, what a sweet story! ;u; I love Iluvus, haha! xD Got me in the mood for Valentine's Day. ^^ Very nice, Ally! -snuggles-

Siri

7:42am Jan 30 2013

Normal User

dghasfd So adorable omg

Don\'t forget to drink water!
Katkandyfloss

4:14pm Feb 11 2013

Normal User

The story sounds so cute :D

hue
Kirby

6:48pm Feb 11 2013

Normal User

Thanks <3

Kirby

8:58am Oct 19 2013 (last edited on 8:59am Oct 19 2013)

Normal User

Alright! so I've edited this a bit, and Pox and Souda are also helping me out. 
There is also more art to come provided by Pox <3 I do hope you all enjoy it.

Jazlyn

10:07am Oct 19 2013

Normal User

Ally it's amazing! I loved reading it so much!!!

I here voices and they always boss me around XD
fawn

9:09pm Oct 19 2013

Normal User

Yeah, it was pretty good! ^o^
I mean, sure, there were some mistakes, but you have to expect that in any story. c:
As the people above me said, there's always room for improvement~

Kirby

7:02am Oct 20 2013

Normal User

Sona those comments were made before the new edit, so with the new one things have been added and fixed. If you see spelling errors please inform me of them so I can correct them.

Kirby

1:12pm Jun 6 2014

Normal User

<3 Still active please don't close it.

Kirby

9:00am Sep 18 2014

Normal User

Bump

Go to page: 1