Pokemon Fanfic(4th story I've done, and I haven't even completed 1!)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Anya5544

9:52am May 8 2014

Normal User

Introduction: 
My name is Nikole Wellsh, though I prefer to be called Kole.  I'm ten years old.  I live in the Nio Region.  I'm a Pokémon Trainer.  What is a Pokémon, you ask?  A Pokémon is a creature that people can bond with, train, and battle with.  But they're more than that, too.  A Pokémon is a lifelong companion, your best friend.  The thing about where I live, though, is that we don't have Pokémon in our land.  Yeah.  So the other six regions bring a set of their starters every year, on Journey Day.  The day 18 ten year olds set off into the region of their choosing, with their new Pokémon.  Soon, I will go on that journey, with a new best friend at my side.  This is my tale of becoming myself.

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Anya5544

10:18am May 8 2014 (last edited on 3:35pm May 8 2014)

Normal User

"Our hero Kole has a big day today!  She'll Finally begin her Pokémon journey, something she has looked forward to all her life.  But first she has to meet her partner!  She'll be going to Professor Pine's laboratory, where 17 other kids will also get their first Pokémon.  Now let's see the world from Kole's eyes!"

Episode I: The Big Day has Come!

Sunlight streams in from my bedroom window.  The alarm clock goes off.  "7:00," I tell myself.  Time to get moving!  I spring out of bed and run to my dresser, where clean clothes are laid out.  I change into a short white lace dress with denim leggings. Nice, but it needs a bit more.  I grab a denim vest, flip on some sandals, and sigh.  Perfect.  I bring out a mirror and in it I see blue eyes and freckles.  I don't brush my red hair, but I leave it bunched up in a ponytail.  I walk down the stairs to the living room.
"Good morning, sweetie," says my mom, plating some French toast. "Are you ready?"
"Oh, yeah!" I say.

FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Go to page: 1