My Roommate's a Muffin: Spaghetti

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Fleepers

4:29pm Oct 5 2015 (last edited on 7:49pm Oct 5 2015)

Normal User

My Roommate's a Muffin
Spaghetti
By: Fleepers

Joe took his eyes off the road just for a second to check on Lumpy and the new puppy in the back seat; knowing Lumpy, he was sure to do something weird. Nope. Lumpy was just peeking in at the dog through the pet carrier as it barked and howled in agony, probably thinking it was being captured by terrorists or something. "Don't worry," Lumpy began in his high, squeaky voice, "you'll be okay. We'll take care of you in our department!" Joe sighed. Lumpy always said "department" instead of "apartment." No matter how hard Joe tried, he couldn't convince Lumpy that he wasn't saying it the right way. Joe looked back at the road as he turned the steering wheel and his old mini-van bumped into the parking lot.

Joe slammed his bedroom door shut behind him as he pushed the lock on it. He slammed himself into his bed with a large sigh. It had been a long day. Just the minute before, him and Lumpy had decided on a name for the new puppy; Spaghetti. Spaghetti the dog. Joe had also told Lumpy not to do anything weird. Of course he wouldn't listen. Lumpy never listened. Well, he always thought he was doing the right thing, but he always did something strange and obnoxious. Joe thought about all of this as he changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. He opened up his door, straining his ears to hear anything unusual. The only sound he could hear was the weather forecaster on the TV saying, "So, tonight's gonna be rainy, with a 45% chance of clouds..." Then Joe heard something really weird. It sounded like someone gnawing on something. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. What was he doing now? "Dear God..." He mumbled as he ran down the hallway and skidded to a halt. "What are you doing?" Joe shouted at Lumpy, who was sitting on top of the dog, chewing his fur. He took his mouth off of him and said, "What?" He sounded confused. "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHAT?" Lumpy shrunk back and wrapped himself in Spaghetti's wet fur, all the while Spaghetti himself just panting away happily, not aware of what was going on. "WHY ARE YOU CHEWING ON THE DOG?" Joe shouted, shocked at the fact that Lumpy was eating their pet. "I-I thought... I thought he was spaghetti!" Lumpy shouted innocently and bravely. Joe rubbed his forehead. Yep, it sure had been a long day.

-Fleepers
Fleepers

4:32pm Oct 5 2015

Normal User

This one was weird... But just an idea I had. Lumpy's strange. Lol. So, I was thinking I would ask all of you guys if you had a good idea for "My Roommate's a Muffin." I think it has pretty good potential. So tell me what you think, and also some ideas! I still have a couple more I'd like to expirement with, but I'll need more!

-Fleepers
Korch11

4:50pm Oct 8 2015

Normal User

Fleepers, this is very very weird.Unexplainably weird. 

Gally.
Go to page: 1