Love's Last Story

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
rainbow12

6:21am Jun 23 2010 (last edited on 6:24am Jun 23 2010)

Normal User

okay, so  here is sneak peak at a book that one dfay WILL be published! PLEASE give me advice!

page1-

Rose had to been on Earth for some time. She had traveled to many towns searching for the one. The one to guide her on her way back to Camelot. Camelot is the  land of Gods and Goddesses.  Only a true God or Goddess cann get in, for the entrance is secret. Each being in Camelot has their own entrence which only they can see or access. 

As she approched the seventh town she was going tothe ar felt purer. he wind so dead in the middle of a field. She took a deep breath and walked toward the gate. I think you should know Rose looks like a normal human girl through the eyes of a non- god or goddess. But through the eyes of one, Rose has rich golden blonde hair, a few deep red roses in her hair and a green and red dress. But the most noticable thing about her is her glow. Rose has a bright yellow glow surrounding her.

"GOOD DAY, madam"said a teen at gate.

"Uh huh," Rose tried not to make eye contact.

"WOW! your..... glowing?" he he asked. Rose turned. The boy her age wearing a suit of armor. He had short black hair. "I'm sorry did i insault you?"

"no," Rose tried to talk to the minimum. 

"I mean its just, I'm sorry but- i should stop talking"he beamed ending with a frown. 

"No," Rose said. "Go on."

"As i was saying, it your glow, it is so noticable, where is it coming from?" he asked. "And whats your name?" 

i WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY TONIGHT! please tell me what you think! 

rainbow12

6:22am Jun 23 2010

Normal User

the page will be finished tonight, i promise!
saryapink

6:45pm Jun 23 2010

Normal User

I like your story. :D  I can't wait for the next part!

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Mechromancer

1:13am Jun 24 2010

Normal User

Ya it's good.

(Banner made by Kina)
rainbow12

5:36am Jun 24 2010

Normal User

thanks so much!!
Go to page: 1