Lord Pear's doing commissions?! WHUT? o_O

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Mortal

1:15pm Feb 13 2011 (last edited on 4:34pm Feb 13 2011)

Normal User

Well, not really. It’s actually me, because Lord Pear is off killing innocent trees and such.

So besides the fact I love writing, I have an ulterior motive for starting this thread: I’m broke. Well, not completely. I just put all my tu in stocks which means I can’t spend it unless I want to sell them for a ridiculously low price. ;o So I’m doing writing commissions, because I need some other form of income and I have no aptitude whatsoever for the visual type of art. The idea’s been rolling around in my head, and I’ve decided to give it a try.

I do stories for creatu, but I’m pretty sure I can pull off ones for profiles and OCs, as well. I’ve got an example (a story for Nurmengard that I did) but hopefully I’ll have more if this thing takes off and I can get permish from my customers.

Something important I’d like to mention, even though I really shouldn’t have to, is that all work belongs to me. Just because you paid for it, does not mean you can put a tag on it and say, “Hey, look, it’s a story I wrote!” This goes for outside of Res as well. If you want, I’ll do the disclaimer for you. ;)

In the way of payment, I’m really only looking for tu. I may accept pets if I really, really, really, really, really like them, but generally, I’m not. Same with items. On a happier note, you pay whatever you want/can afford. Yup, this means if you can only afford 50k, your story costs 50k. I know what it feels like to only be able to afford a bit. Please, though, don’t try to rip me off by saying you want a 5000 word story for your OC for 1tu. That’s just a tid bit sad.

Example: http://www.rescreatu.com/petpages/?id=1962411 (Nurmengard’s story) [Sorry, forgot to mention that it's a bit HP x Res because of his name :x I can as.sure you, stories won't have HP added unless you ask (even though I'm tempted to change everyone's names to Harry Potter!)]

If you’ve actually read through my long, long deion and have decided you want to order, the form  below: 

--start of order form-- 

Type (Creatu, profile): 

Mood (serious, funny, sad, etc.): 

Subject (you, your creatu, etc.) P

POV (1st person, 3rd person, etc.): 

Length (just you know, I probably won’t be able to pull off a novel): 

Backstory (is there some history/details related to the character(s) that’s crucial to the story?): 

Appearance (if you want these details included; pets I can see for myself xD): 

Cost (how much you can pay):

--end of order form-- 

If you want a really detailed story, Rmails with as much details as you can provide ar encouraged. :) 

Finished commissions: 

None yet! XD 

Commishes in progress: 

None. –sigh- 

Orders not started: 

Nada.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and actually read this! 

<3 

Mae and Lord Pear

Go to page: 1