Interactive Storyline!


Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Makkuro

6:00pm Oct 29 2016 (last edited on 4:42pm Jan 20 2018)

Normal User


Posts: 49
Hi, there! So, after my last story died of writers block, I was thinking about doing this.
Basically, I'll write a bit, then you can reply to what happens next. Okie dokie!

He opened his eyes, and looked around. A new world, he thought, as he began to stand. His legs were limp as they were every fresh start, and his horns were soft and vulnerable. He looked to his back, and flew into panic. His wings were gone. He tried to sense his necklace, and to his delight, it was right where he left it. He closed his eyes and the pendant on the necklace glowed a light green. His wings miraculously grew back. He looked around, and saw a creature. It was dark blue, with horns as large as himself. It noticed him, and began growling. 
Now comes your turn! What should he do? Should he-
Fight the creature - Flee! (Closed)

(Flee!)
The creature ran, as fast as his stubby little legs could take him. He crossed lakes, valleys, and a village. He runs into a forest to catch his breath. His pendant glowed a pastel blue. Thank you, Sqadrkiko, for the gift of speed in this new world.  
But what shall I do next..?
 The creature saw a half eaten deer by the river. He was starving, and it looked like a feast. 
Now is when you decide. 
Eat the deer-Hunt my own prey.  [Closed]
Have fun!


(Eat the deer)
The creature trotted over to the deer, and sniffed it. He looked up, and saw that there were no animals around. "Stupid wolves.." he said, not knowing it was aloud. He took a small bite of the deer. It tasted great. The creature took bigger bites, and decided that deer was his new favorite food.. But then he picked up a scent. The wolf had come back. The wolf leaped on the creature, and the creature screamed "Sxorkilio Riaqu!". The wolf was blasted off him, and the creature growled. He ramed his horns into the side of the wolf. The wolf yowled, and fell limp. A voice whispered in his ears. 'This is your first fatality. If you do not dream of the animal in your next sleep, you will helplessly feel its wrath.' The creature was confused. Why would a voice care? And why would he have to listen to it? He found a comfortable place in the leaves, and curled up, still thinking of the voice. 
Now is when you decide! 
Listen to the voice/Don't listen [Closed]
And here's a question for you!
How was your day? :) 

(Don't Listen) 
The creature laughed slightly. Why would he listen to a pathetic little voice. What could it do? He drifted to sleep, and dreamt of the delicious deer. Then, he was jolted awake by a sharp pain in his side. He screeched, and felt the wolves' claws jab into his side. He blacked out, and when he awoke, he sprinted away. Heck no! The voice was right! He came across a female deer, much like his own figure. He got lost in her eyes, and she glanced at him. He shook his head, and thought for a moment.
 Now is when you decide! 
Speak to Her/Don't Speak [Closed]
[Speak to Her]
He grinned charmingly, trotting over to the fae with a light bounce. "Hello." She looked up, her face unreadable. She bowed, then smiled. "Hi, there. My name's Niah, and you?" The creature fumbled with his hooves, then thought. 
Sorry for the short paragraph~
What will the creature's name be?


I will write the next section tomorrow. Think of the consequences this could have on the character. 



hiya
Makkuro

6:01pm Oct 29 2016 (last edited on 6:34am Dec 13 2016)

Normal User


Posts: 49
Part 1: Flee!
Voters: Pegasus 
If the creature fought the other, the creature's horns would be sharply gashed. Since the creature's horns are sources of magic, this wouldn't be a great thing..
Part 2: Eat the deer
Voters: Krigare
If the creature didn't eat the deer, it would've gone hungry for the night. This is somewhat neutral. The creature doesn't need food often, but it would've prevented it from having to hunt in the near future. 
Part 3: Undecided
Voters: None yet :D



hiya
Pegasus

8:07pm Nov 2 2016

Support


Posts: 1,569
Flee!



Eun

5:00pm Nov 17 2016

Normal User


Posts: 259
Fight the creature 8D




Makkuro

7:06am Nov 18 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
Sorry for not updating guys! I've updated it now, however, since Pegi got  the first vote her vote is the one I'm using. You get the next day to vote for the new move.



hiya
Krigare

6:58pm Dec 12 2016

Normal User


Posts: 56
Eat it if it isn't too old. 



rnAnyone else find this strange? >.<\r\n
Makkuro

6:35am Dec 13 2016

Normal User


Posts: 49
Updated! :)



hiya
Krigare

7:47pm Dec 21 2016

Normal User


Posts: 56
I'm going to make the assumption this is an independent character, so I say ignore it. Makes for a more interesting storyline.



rnAnyone else find this strange? >.<\r\n
Anya5544

2:42pm Dec 27 2016

Normal User


Posts: 605
Screw the voice, I vote:

[x]Don't Listen




FC: 0275-9333-8005 If you are looking to have a roleplaying experience that involves Pokemon and will be unique to you, check out my thing over in Roleplay Discussion!
Makkuro

8:39pm Oct 23 2017

Normal User


Posts: 49
Alright, I know this story kind of died, so I'm going to fix it up and keep going. 




hiya
Billark

12:57pm Nov 6 2017

Normal User


Posts: 920
Speak to her! :o









Go to page: 1