He need's a freind

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Treeko333

3:53pm May 20 2011

Normal User

Okay, so some of you may have seen my new oc, Sesse. I Created him myaelf earlier today for a pet idea, but, i don't wan't him to be a pet idea anymore >.> 

As most of you, you'r oc's may have partners (sidekicks etc) lovers, or freinds. But none of my oc's have any of those. So today, i'm searching for a friend Sesse could have.

Sesse:

He is a  white dragon creature with long legs. He has a yellow jewel on each side of his shoulder's. He has 4 eyes, all yellow, same colour as his jewel. He has a small ish tail and 3 claws on his hind leg's, 2 on his front leg's. He is also pure white.

His wings and horns are made of balls of energy, so they are not solid.

Sesse has a short temper, is genrally kind and gently, he gets scared often too. When he want's, he will kick you'r face in and batter you. He is very over-protective over any of his friends. Sesse is alone most of the time also.

So, if you think you'r oc/fursona could fit it with my Sesse, then post. But, i will be the one to accept you'r oc/fursona. Also if you apply to be Sesse's friend, you must draw at least a few pictures of Sesse and you'r oc/fursona togeher doing something. I will also do the same, i will draw them both togeher too. Sesse isen't looking for a lover, just a simple Friend. And if you decide to be his friend, but then decide after a certain amount of time you don't wan't to be anymore, then, screw you >.> The friendship between them will be broken and i will loook for another friend for Sesse.

Tell me why you wan't to be his friend. Etc, they could have the same moods, or they both have short tempers or are both lonely, they look alike or completly the oppasite.

This is just for fun, but i'm also taking this seriously, here is a picture of Sesse I drew:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=x6dhj8&s=7

I'm currently working on another picture of Sesse to. You say his name like Ses-ee 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic <--- (c) to me
Treeko333

4:00pm May 20 2011

Normal User

bump.

prinxess

5:51pm May 20 2011 (last edited on 5:51pm May 20 2011)

Normal User

Procyon would love to be his friend, thanks for picking him!

Lol, just trolling. But seriously...

DracoTarcheInazuma

1:19am May 21 2011

Normal User

uhh.

If you want a friend for him so badly, why not make one yourself?

Treeko333

8:12am May 21 2011

Normal User

because, i don'tactully like to make many charecters, and me and an old freind used to do this with our oc's all the time, and then it got populer on petrpg 

DracoTarcheInazuma

2:54pm May 21 2011

Normal User

This just looks like a way to get free art of your character if you ask me. :U

Well. Good luck, then.

Go to page: 1