Erin's Fail Arts

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Eringirl1

10:37pm May 7 2011

Normal User

So this is where I'm going to put all my suckish arts. And stuff. Feel free to critique and i do free comissions here: http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/arts/art/free-art-commissions-d/~page/1/

Okay on to the sucky fail suck.

Anthro Neru

This is just something I sketched. Thinking about making her an OC. She's kinda cool (: 

Adopt one today!
Cleeek it!
Oh, yeah. I'm Back :D
Foo

11:22am May 8 2011

Normal User

Nice. :) As for crits, Necks generally slope into the shoulder a little more, and breasts aren't beach ball shaped, rather they extend from the armpit down and outward a bit, they never touch unless being forced together or SUPER HUGE lol. The body is more of an hourglass, so from just below the breast line, it should go out and then gently slope back in.

Other than that not bad. :) 

~♥~
Eringirl1

12:10pm May 8 2011 (last edited on 12:11pm May 8 2011)

Normal User

Thanks lol. I don't really know anything about anatomy so thanks for the tips. (:

Oh and i drew these last night but couldn't upload them until this morning so boom:

Non-anatomically-correct full body drawing of Neru, colored and i changed her mouth/chin because it looked odd before. Oh and apparently she's now a fortune teller.

Also i really suck at drawing cats but this is my fursona (: The dimensions are a bit off cuz i didn't want to stretch the page but yeah.  

Adopt one today!
Cleeek it!
Oh, yeah. I'm Back :D
Go to page: 1