To Want Something Is Not Wrong (Wolfie) But It's Not Always Safe Either (CH)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
CH

9:41pm Jul 5 2016 (last edited on 10:55pm Jul 5 2016)

Normal User

Private 1 x 1 Roleplay

Here's the rmails you sent me so we have a place where all your ideas are:

"We could set up a fantasy setting, maybe in a world similar to that like in the Elder Scrolls V, where there are dragons, and vampires, and etc, where pretty much anything is possible. Basically, historical fantasy. 

Perhaps these characters are all in need of money or something. Whether it's a special potion or a curse-breaking amulet, they can't get these things by themselves. So, perhaps one of my characters- or one of yours- could put up a posting around the kingdom along the lines of, "Seeking what cannot be found? We can help." And then they'll all meet, maybe in the attic room of an inn, and things could be discussed."

Now, I'm not too familiar with Elder Scrolls V. Do you have any other reference you could compare the setting too? It's late now but I'm gonna look more at Elder Scrolls on Google tomorrow to get more of an idea. Historical fantasy seems pretty self explanatory but where historically, like a medieval feel, Victorian feel, etc?

I don't mind how simple or complex your bios are but I just started officially working on my bios today so they aren't too developed. Lol. I'll post them on another post. 

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
WolfieBelle

11:34pm Jul 5 2016

Normal User

The setting that I have in mind for the rp would be medieval, I guess. That's the closest feeling that I could give it. I'm going to have to do bios for my characters, I guess. All I can say is that much of their history is going to be revealed throughout the rp, just because it's SO MUCH to type out. I've only ever typed out the vampires' histories once. Their complete history was several pages long.

Love is all we need~

CH

8:47am Jul 6 2016

Normal User

Ooc;

Yeah I figured something like that.

It's all good. Whatever you want to do. Revealing it throughout the rp actually sounds more fun because than I don't know what to expect, nor do my characters.

I'll be on later today for bios ~

Ps OMG your banner gave me so much nostalgia |D

WolfieBelle

1:11pm Jul 6 2016

Normal User

Oh, geez. My banner. >///< I forgot that was even a thing. If you don't mind, I'm going to take it off. In forums, banners annoy me because it breaks the flow of endless text and it disturbs my train of thought. I can send you the link to it or something if you want to keep it for memories, but other than that I'm going to take it down.

If you'd like to post your bios, first, that would be wonderful. I'll get to work on creating mine.

Love is all we need~

CH

2:01pm Jul 6 2016

Normal User

Ooc;

LOL no I don't need it, I just thought it was cute. 

Yeah I'm also working on mine today so I'll post them whenever they're done!

CH

12:01pm Jul 7 2016 (last edited on 1:05pm Jul 7 2016)

Normal User

Name: Willow (Willa) Dibs

Species: Werewolf

Personality: Willow is a tender girl, with not much experience in her back pocket. I know I want her to have some determination in her, a contrast between her small look but fight in her blood. But she's innocent, and this journey of hers, being a werewolf who has no control in her animal form, is a story of her eyes seeing things she never even could imagine before. 

The sight of blood, a corpse of any animal or thing, those kind of things make her afraid and sick and heartbroken. She's fragile. But that doesn't mean she isn't brave enough to still search and discover more about her own ability, and there's a special contrast in that too. 

Human Appearance: 

You can't see her face but I just see a lot of Willow. Willow aesthetic. Like an exploring, curious sort of girl. She's petite and short. Small upturned nose because I see that in the photo and it's super cute. Short hair, usually a messy bun, because that's super cute too. She is gonna be cute. A cutie pie that can turn into a bloody killer.

Werewolf Appearance:

Same eyes. Same hair. But bigger, stronger, fierce.

Backstory: Willow was bitten by a wolf sometime recently. She lived with her family, but out of fear of hurting anyone, she ran away and now lives on her own. I’m thinking maybe her family has something against werewolves, so she also has some shame of revealing herself to them. And because they are against werewolves, she never learned much about them. Maybe it was a hush-hush topic. So after she’s bitten, she runs away, lost and unsure. The thing she “wants” is going to be something that will take away being a werewolf. Aside from that, she also wants to forget all she’s seen during that time. She wants it just as it was, like the bite never happened, like none of it existed. She wants to completely erase it from her mind. But she'd also settle for just taking the ability away, if erasing isn't an option.

Name: Lake Belser

Species: Elemental. Controlling gas/wind/air/etc.

I found a cool list of things I plan on keeping on hand when writing him so I can be more creative with his power. Some include, aeroportation (teleport using air/wind currents), deoxygenation (suck up all the oxygen from a place), and wind generation (create blasts of air.). 

So I’m not too controlling in a scene, though, I’m going to make up my own weaknesses for him. He can only suck out the oxygen when the temperature is hot air. He can only teleport when it’s a strong wind. That sort of thing. I’ll make it clear in whatever scene if he’s not able to do something (or is able too), because obviously controlling air is a big ability so I’ll give him a lot of guidelines and weaknesses with it.

Personality: Though his ability may involve controlling the atmosphere, his demeanor is the exact opposite. He would rather stay away from the spotlight, go with the flow, and not be a part of the battle if he has the opportunity to walk away. He only uses his ability to amuse, defend, or protect himself when needed. Not someone else. If someone else was in trouble, he’d feel regret and pity, but his own goals would force him to walk away. It’s because he has tried to make his existence lowkey. His driving force in life is revenge on a clan of vampires that killed his family, so he has avoided all attention on himself since he was 18. His life revolves around staying in the shadows.

Appearance:

Model is Christian Condrin and he is beautiful a+

Backstory: Lake lost his family when he was 18. He uses his power as a way to find purpose in his life, but his main goal is justice. He holds resentment to that pack of vampires, and beneath his easy-going personality is bitterness that is breaking loose. What he wants is revenge. Specifically, he wants a tracker to be able to detect a vampire that is part of the clan he’s searching for. 

~

Name: Mitchell Howells

Species: Shapeshifter

Instead of into an animal, he shifts into whatever ob
ject he touches (so I guess that could include an animal), mostly used as a means of camouflage or protection. 

Personality: It’s not a surprise that Mitchell and Lake are best friends, because of their similar opinions on their abilities. Both don’t use their powers as a weapon, but instead to amuse or help themselves. Mitchell, however, has a bigger heart and sees passed his own problems. He sees the underdog and would risk his life to pick them back up. Which is why he became friends with Lake. Mitchell saw a man with no ambition other than evil and death, and hopes he can help guide him to more of life. 

Appearance: 

I am digging this look. But his hair is usually in a ponytail or bun. 

Backstory: He’s my newest dude so I don’t have much other than being Lake’s best friend. I'm thinking the reason he's so motivated to keep Lake from killing anyone is because his old love was in that pack of vampires and he just hasn't told Lake yet. Hopefully I can be more creative with him as the plot goes on, but since I don’t even have much of a past for him yet, I’ll have him not “want” anything at the meeting. He just follows Lake along to make sure Lake doesn’t do anything stupid. But his private/secret intention is he also wants the tracker so he can find his old love again. 

CH

4:12pm Jul 26 2016

Normal User

Ooc; 
Bump. :)

Go to page: 1