I'm not ready to make nice

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

4:41am Aug 25 2010

Normal User

((I play a character named Akila))

Chapter 1:

I woke up and sighed. I couldn't take it anymore. The abuse. It was killing me. I needed some time away. Time away from Bobby. My soon to be my ex. He's the one who abuses me. I got up and got into my skinny jeans. I grabbed a shirt with a skull on it and orange shoes. I put on my orange hat and went downstairs. My brother, Shane, was making himself breakfast. I didn't show him my bruise yet. A bruise that Bobby left on me.

((More coming!!))

(Banner made by Kina)
Celty

9:27pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

It sounds good so far Triboo^^ Im not the correcting type of person so...yeah xD lolz

Flowers234

2:33pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

eeps!! yay i like

ferniio made dem^^
Graveyardfox

10:53pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

Lol, "make nice" sounds like something I'd shout at my friends when they argue at the lunch table and I'm trying to eat xD

Good story so far ^^ I'm looking forward to reading more about Akila and Shane. <3 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Mechromancer

3:01am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

((Lol Loki.

Thanks guys.))

'Good morning Aki. Did you wake up September and Asalia yet?"Shane asked me. I shook my head and went upstairs to wake my sisters up. My other brother, Locto, live in our shed for some reason. I shook my sisters awake and walked out, not saying a word. I sat down and turned on the radio. The song Secrets by Onerepublic was on. I sighed as I looked over at Shane. Something was burning inside me. A tried to yell out a shot of agony, but it wouldn't come out. It finally did. Shane rushedover to me, trying to calm me down. I looked at where I was. I was on the floor, crying. Shane saw the bruise. He growled, but started to calm down and help me.

(Banner made by Kina)
Mechromancer

5:55am Sep 26 2010

Normal User

The pain. Burning inside of me. A scream again, but someone's hand was on my mouth. I squirmed and opened my eyes. Twas an hour later. I looked at the clock. Damn. I'm late for school. I sighed. I looked at the hand. Bobby. I had more bruises from squirming. I kicked him. He let go as I ran off, trying to find my breath. Running faster than him. I made it into the high school. I found myself in my best guy  friend's arms. "It's okay."He said. A burried my face into his muscular chest.The boy, Jason, smiled a bit.

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

2:24pm Sep 26 2010 (last edited on 2:24pm Sep 26 2010)

Normal User

Wow it's great but scary.
Mechromancer

1:41am Oct 7 2010

Normal User

(lol, tahnks Hap.)

I looked around, worried. I lookd at Jason as he smiled at me. We hid away from Bobby. He kept holding me close to him. I still kept weaping I was feeling a whole different feeling. I stayed close to him. It felt right, but also wrong. It was in the middle of the scale.

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1