Lumi's

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Sliced

5:02am Sep 9 2017 (last edited on 5:03am Sep 9 2017)

Normal User

~ Lumi's ~
~ Welcome Traveler ! i see you have stumbled upon a small box ~ But whats this.. ? its moving ! you better act quick ! before it gets away !

Price ~? 500 tu per Box !

first 10 boxes are going to be free ~!

~ Lumi's ~

Welcome to the World of Lumi's ! Lumis are little creatures whos body glows as bright as a Lantern does ~
quite often they will live inside of the same box they have hatched outside of ~ a Lumi will take about a Day to hatch its during this time its best to leave the babe alone and not peek inside ! its after a day the babe will ob merge into your new born ! its during this stage you will catch a glimpse of what your new baby looks like ! it will take roughly 3 days until your new little babe grows into a teenager it then will take 5 days before it is a full grown adult ! 

Lumi's do have male and female genders and it takes two to tango ~ before you can have a baby of your own ! 

Lumis will not lay eggs inside of their own boxes they will find a new box to make a nest inside its then they will lay up to 6 maximum of an egg cluster ! 

Currently there is no Aging potion ! - Please wait my friends ! one will be available soon ! 

Currently there is no Freezing potion !  Please wait my friends ! one will be available soon ! 

Breeding - You must feed your Lumis a Glowing Gummy before being able to bread them ! Insert image of glowing Gummy

Breading - Takes up to two days !

Price ~? - 1mil to buy a gummy unless you already have one ! 

information about Lumi's ~!

Lumis enjoy eating Glowing Things or Gummies   ! they  enjoy gummies  !  its quite often you will catch this creature eating Glowing sand or the stuff inside Glow in the dark sticks ~
They also enjoy Sleeping inside of their own box it isn't often that you will catch them sleeping inside of any other box unless they are nesting ~  they also enjoy wondering they will explore your bedroom ! they also enjoy a large amount of water ~! but dont worry these little babes can stay under water as long as they like ! so if your bathroom is flooded you can expect one of these creatures inside of it ! Lumis are timmered.. please try to take slow steps towards them as well as gentle movements ~

Areas you can find boxed Lumis~ 

Under Park Tables 

left over Christmas boxes -

Ally Ways -

left over Birthday party boxes !

-not Available yet to come in the future  !- 

Would you like to look in the Ally Way ~?

Would you like to look under the Park Table ~?

Would you like to look under the Christmas tree ?

Would you like to check the Empty Party Boxes ~?

~ Must Already have a Lumi ! ~ - Not Available Yet to come in the Future !- 

~ Your Lumi looks like he/she wants to go for a walk ! Where will you go today ~? 

1. Lets go to the Park !

2. Lets go to the Beach !

3. Lets go to the Movies !

4. Lets go to the Mall !

Prizes for walking your Lumi ! - a Lumi Egg,a Custom Lumi,Lumi Clothing, Gummies !,Glowing Sand,Special Effects,pebbles,starfish,popcorn,a soda,a balloon,unknown specials ! 

EVENTS ! - not Available yet to come in the future-

~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
-Kaitlyn-

7:54am Nov 24 2017

Normal User

if they are still free can I get 2 boxes

Be sure to check out my forums, show room, auctions, rancher shop, and trades. You just might find something you want! ;)
Sliced

9:58pm Nov 24 2017

Normal User

Witch boxes would you like :3 ?

~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
-Kaitlyn-

10:46pm Nov 24 2017

Normal User

the first and second one

Be sure to check out my forums, show room, auctions, rancher shop, and trades. You just might find something you want! ;)
Go to page: 1