The 'I Hate Valentine's Day' Club

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
emeraldwing

11:44pm Feb 5 2011

Normal User

What do you think of when you hear Valentine's Day? Roses and chocolate and spending time with your soul mate. Well not for me, and a lot of people agree. When I hear of this holiday I cry because I never get gifts from a soul mate. Do you know why that is? Because I have never had one, ya that's right, never had a bf. It makes me cry because I look at all my friends and they have all had or have a boyfriend and it's like 'when is it my turn to be happy?' What I'm trying to say is that this holiday really lowers my self esteem and makes me feel like I am alone and always will be.

Post here if you have the same feelings about the HORRID Valentine's Day.

\r\n
AlexisBieber47

11:53pm Feb 5 2011

Normal User

im sorry,i looked at ur profile and ur very pretty u will find some1

justin bieber icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Jenny

11:57pm Feb 5 2011

Normal User

I used to hate Valentine's day too. Still kind of do. Last year's Valentine's Day wasn't that great and this year I'm spending it alone again but only because my fiance is on deployment.

But, yeah, I agree with Alexis; you'll find someone one day. If it's not now, it will most definitely be later. Don't give up hope, though. 

i’m such a gamer uwu
Funlover6

12:16am Feb 6 2011

Normal User

You will find that right person. I promise you.  I sware you will find yours before I find mine.  Because you, my friend...are smart.  And don't fall for those who intend to break your heart.

You are beautiful and unique.  So exotic and so original.  No one can steal that from you.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

DracoTarcheInazuma

12:06pm Feb 6 2011 (last edited on 12:06pm Feb 6 2011)

Normal User

Hey, it isn't bad at all to be single.

Heck, most of these love-dovey relationships people have early aren't going to last. Best not to get too intimate with another person at this age. [a.ssuming you are around your teens]
And relationships are tough. It sure doesn't feel pleasant when you think they don't love you anymore.

As Fun said up there, you will find the right person and it's probably just not now.
It takes time to find somebody that is going to love you and be loyal to you through the years.

Don't be too let down about it. Not having a boyfriend isn't a reason to cry on Valentine's Day.

paigecam

12:35pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

This ti
tle totally reminded me of the Valentine's Day movie where that lady threw the 'I Hate Valentine's Day Paty.' Lol.

Anyway. Being single is great in my opinion. You can flirt more if you're single, duh. ;D 

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

zozane008

5:14pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

One of my best friends, Pie, (yes, i called him pie xD) got suspended for somethign he didn't do. I waited and waited for him to come back. Finally he did, and i was happy. Then he....dissapeared. Then my other friend finally tells me that Pie had a major crush on me. Being the big fail I am, didn't know. He was protectiove me, and still I didn't notice. Now I really miss him. </3 and, with Valentines day coming up, I though I'd actually get something from a boy. Pie would of. I miss him so much.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Zae9

3:54am Feb 9 2011

Normal User

Oh god! I hate 'V-Day' as well! 

Well, I find it extremely nauseating when I find couples walking everywhere hand-in-hand, girls getting gifts from their secret admirer, blah blah blah. It's not that I want a Valentine. I'm happy without a guy, thank you very much. 8D

The reason why I don't like the cursed day is because Valentines Day is about love in every form, not only for the girl you love or the guy you love. It's the day where you can express your love to your loved ones, and that includes your parents, your friends, and yes, even your SIBLINGS, however crazy it may sound. People seem to forget that, and it irritates me.

It's alright, emeraldwing. You're really pretty. Don't fret about not having a boyfriend. How old are you? 15, 16...approx. the same as me. You've got a looong life ahead of you. Enjoy these coupla years.

Though don't be discouraged. There's definitely a guy out there who's crazy about you. 14th of Feb is just around the corner. Don't lose hope! 

AlexisBieber47

7:45pm Feb 10 2011

Normal User

grossest thing ive ever seen,dog/human hybrid,sorry that was random 

justin bieber icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Funlover6

9:18pm Feb 10 2011 (last edited on 9:19pm Feb 10 2011)

Normal User

All of you people doubting love and looks and ect.... Click my profile and read my quote underneath my photo.  THAT quote is an original by me, and I find it to be true about EVERYONE.

EDIT: And alexis: I dont think you are allowed to post something so off topic?  But I don't know.  Sorry if I'm wrong D:

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Jenny

9:34pm Feb 10 2011

Normal User

I agree with you, Fun'. There's always hope for everyone.

Also, I think Alexis was referring to the Digimon called Weregarurumon.. 

i’m such a gamer uwu
Mechromancer

11:46pm Feb 10 2011

Normal User

It's okay Ems, I kind of hate it cause, this year I won't get a valentine most likely.

(Banner made by Kina)
Funlover6

7:22pm Feb 11 2011

Normal User

Spazzy: I dont think. She was referring to the ad that sometimes appears on rescreatu... "Dog/human hybrid...real or fake" that one.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Jenny

8:37pm Feb 11 2011

Normal User

Oh.. Never really paid any attention to ads. Never have.

i’m such a gamer uwu
Jemi

5:14pm Feb 12 2011

Normal User

I hate valentine's day because it's been blown way out from what the original holiday was all about, well so are christmas and halloween but who cares.

It also means really mushy tv eps. Which i don't like. 

I also hate this year because It's school photo day and i have to miss maths.

I like Maths, hate having my photo taken

99.99% of the Girls in America would pass out if Edward Cullen disappeared. Post this to your siggy if you were the .01% Happily locking him in Sheldon Cooper's Apartment
thaliaflame98

12:53am Feb 13 2011

Normal User

Personally, I hate Valentines Day. Why? Because all the girls are all goo goo over their boyfriends while I just sit there like, "Yep. Hot guys ignore me!" LOL

:D However, I wouldnt mind the holiday is there was a smoking hot guy sending me flowers and telling me he loved me :DDDD

"Monsters are real. Ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win." ~Stephen King
Jemi

3:49am Feb 13 2011

Normal User

Agrees.

99.99% of the Girls in America would pass out if Edward Cullen disappeared. Post this to your siggy if you were the .01% Happily locking him in Sheldon Cooper's Apartment
Yoshi

10:45am Feb 13 2011

Normal User

I always just do Valentine's day with friends. They're special enough to celebrate the love and stuff, right? P:

But then. I also couldn't possibly care any less about falling in love. So maybe I don't count on this. xD

WolfieBelle

11:18am Feb 13 2011

Normal User

Don't worry, Em. True love waits~ And I also hate Valentine's Day because it looked like pink, purple, and red fairies threw up everywhere. And I'm always single. All the guys that I know are wimps, except for one, but he likes another girl...

Love is all we need~

GoatNinja99

11:38am Feb 13 2011

Normal User

Omg, I know how you feel I had a boyfriend but whenever it's valentines day I feel alone because I see other girl's with there boyfriends holding flowers and teddys and chocolate hod it's so annoying I really want a boyfriend I'm tierd of being single :(

wut
Go to page: 1, 2, 3